WHO WE ARE
Maria Pinto is a fashion futurist and artist that believes women should “cultivate their eye and explore their own look”, celebrate themselves, and find confidence in embracing their own unique image.
Initially differentiating herself styling iconic women for breathtaking luxury events, (First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah, Brooke Shields and many other inspirational leaders) in 2013 Maria recognized that women were evolving their own sense of power and confidence leading her to start a movement of sustainable and beautiful fashion, that supports every woman’s need to feel fabulous every day.
This is a unique opportunity to join early to make a huge impact and share the rewards of success, but also to have the confidence associated with a strong brand like Maria Pinto, with a product that is resonating well with the target customer, and sales that have traction and are growing fast.
WHO YOU ARE
The Boutique Manager is an integral role that directly impacts the success of the Maria Pinto brand as we open our new location in the Gold Coast. We're looking for a fearless leader with an entrepreneurial mindset with people development experience. You will be expected to facilitate and supervise daily operations on site and ensure that all direct reports work together effectively to achieve individual and store sales goals, while providing an exceptional client experience as the face of the brand.
You’re a seasoned professional in the luxury fashion industry. Our leaders at Maria Pinto are sophisticated and driven individuals who know how to keep their team focused and inspired, leading by example. You must have a passion for developing an elevated team focused on acquiring and retaining a loyal client base. We encourage an innovative workplace to strategically drive the business by being a master problem technician, so you should be comfortable challenging the status quo with your entrepreneurial spirit. You’re client obsessed and take pride in the overall client journey both in store and online. You represent the Maria Pinto brand and present our culture, making authentic connections with every client.
- Develop plans to exceed sales goals with strong execution with little to no guidance.
- Coach, develop, and practice radical candor to ensure the success of all front line staff and uphold boutique standards. This includes individual performance management with discretion and executing on Performance Improvement Plans as you see fit.
- Proactively monitor in-store product inventory with keen attention to detail and collaborate with internal partners to uphold visual merchandising strategies.
- Manage client escalations and ensure all interactions result in client satisfaction and retention of brand loyalty.
- Conduct regular team meetings by reviewing analytics and communicating wins and areas of opportunities.
- Master knowledge on brand history, current product offerings, inventory, and upcoming collections.
- Act as a source of truth for standard operating procedures.
- In addition to client retention, Boutique Managers should think outside of the box to expand our client outreach and acquire new business.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE
- 3+ years of leadership in Retail Management and People Development.
- Previous experience working with affluent clients and luxury brands
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising, and boutique operations
- Commitment to providing expert customer service, quality operations and an unparalleled level of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness, and conflict resolution with superb follow through
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, high growth environment - as the one constant is change in our current stage of scaling the business and catering to client feedback
- Exceptional communications, both verbal and written, necessary with internal and external partners
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and must be available to work weekends
- Proficiency of retail point of sale system (Shopify preferred), Google Suite, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Proficiency in another language is an asset
- Opportunity to work closely and collaborate with renowned designer, Maria Pinto
- Compensation based on experience with tiered commission structure set up for a significant upside
- Merchandise discount
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Current Studio hours: Monday - Saturday, 11am - 6pm
Join Maria Pinto in creating fashion that changes the way women view themselves, so they can boldly change the world.
Interested and qualified candidates, apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to our Operations Manager, Sydney Roti at email@example.com with "Boutique Manager Application" in the subject line.