WHO WE ARE
Maria Pinto is a contemporary American designer and artist who creates beautiful, versatile fashion with a modern, urban edge. She is passionate about designing clothing that makes today’s woman feel gorgeous and confident, and has dressed some of the world’s most fashionable women, including First Lady Michelle Obama, Marcia Gay Harden, Brooke Shields, and Oprah Winfrey.
The Maria Pinto label marries superior design quality—sculptural lines, luxe-feeling Italian fabrics—with ease and versatility. Most of the pieces are machine-washable and very travel-friendly. The clothes are designed to fit a wide range of body types and sizes, and can be styled a number of ways to transition seamlessly from casual to formal events. It is a collection that makes women feel beautiful and keeps up with their busy lives.
WHO YOU ARE
Maria Pinto aims to create a groundbreaking dressing experience for women who love to look good but are too busy to spend a lot of time creating their wardrobe. Maria Pinto offers these women thoughtful, personalized customer service. We invite you to join us in creating that experience!
As the Boutique Stylist, you will elevate the shopping experience by assisting clients one-on-one in our Chicago Boutique, digitally throughout the day, as well as at our pop-up locations.
This is a dynamic opportunity for a sales driven individual. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Maria Pinto brand and eager to educate our clients about it and our exceptional product.
This is a unique sales opportunity in that the Boutique Stylist is involved with product development and works directly with the designer, Maria Pinto, and back of the house planning team by providing insight and input based on feedback and learnings from client interactions. .
The ideal candidate has a relatable attitude and is able to walk clients through Maria Pinto's story, quickly assess their needs, and provide exceptional customer service that makes each woman feel special, understood, and joyful.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Consistently meet and exceed individual sales goals
- Grow and develop Maria Pinto's client base through one-on-one interactions in our Studio and through personalized outreach, inviting customers back into the shop, and reactivating lapsed clients
- Maintain up to date and detailed client profiles
- Be a trusted source of knowledge on clothing, fabrics, promotions, events, policies, and service for all clients
- Suggest and style garments to show the versatility of Maria Pinto pieces based on client profiles and feedback
- Develop relationships with clients and based on learnings, provide feedback to planning and design team for upcoming merchandise plans
- Help host events in the Studio and virtually, to grow and develop our client base through intimate interactions
- Strategize and take initiative to increase individual and store productivity
- Become proficient in merchandise, POS, and company procedures
- Maintain visual presentation and cleanliness standards at the Studio
- Oversee visual merchandising
YOU MAY BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IF:
- You are results driven
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to ensure clear and effective communication with clients
- You have an innate ability and desire to connect and interact positively with those around you
- You are responsible, punctual, curious, and enthusiastic
- You have brand and industry knowledge and enthusiasm for creating personal styling experiences
- You're a confident and accurate communicator in both written and verbal communications
- You have an infectiously positive attitude and are willing to take on just about any task that comes your way
- You are comfortable quickly learning and adapting to technology
- You have prior experience with POS and CRM solutions (preferred)
- You have a commitment to growth: we're a start-up, which means we're focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE
- Minimum of 3 year (preferably 4-5) of retail sales experience in ready to wear
- Education: BS/BA preferred
- Opportunity to work closely and collaborate with renowned designer, Maria Pinto
- Compensation based on experience with tiered commission structure set up for a significant upside
- Merchandise discount
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Current Studio hours: Monday - Saturday, 11am - 6pm