Sizing + Alterations
To determine your correct size, reference the chart below.
- Measurements are in inches. Measure yourself using a cloth tape measure.
- Order the size that corresponds to your largest body measurement.
- You can always get things taken in as necessary—fortunately M2057 pieces are very easy to alter!
- Find your corresponding body type on the shape guide at the bottom of the size chart; see individual product descriptions for recommendations on which shapes work best for specific items.
Everyone's body is a little different. We hope your Maria Pinto pieces fit right off the hanger, but if you need any adjustments, fortunately the collection is very easy to alter!
- Each piece is intended to have a cut edge, do not put a hem on the pant or it will change the look of the garment.
- To alter, use a sharp pair of scissors and cut straight. The edge will not fray.
- After cutting, bar tack the seams – that's it.
- For any further questions or clarification, call us at 888-868-2057.
These are tailors we like and have Maria Pinto-stamped approval for altering our designs:
Akram Hanna Custom Fitting & Alterations
900 N Michigan Ave L6-20
Chicago, IL 60611
Arthur And Lucca Chicago
2016 W Fulton St
Receive 15% all M2057 alterations!
919 N Michigan Ave
505 W Belden Ave
Ultimate Dry Cleaning
1158 W Wrightwood Ave
1313 Washington St
We are always interested in hearing about new, talented tailors, especially in other cities. If you have recommendations for shops that have successfully altered your Maria Pinto pieces, please let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Tailor Recommendation." Thank you!